Howdy! It’s #WhatsNewWednesday and today we bring you news from the Caribbean island of Grenada – also known as “The Spice of the Caribbean.”
Here are the updated protocols according to the Grenada Tourism Authority:
New travel protocols for fully vaccinated travelers:
- Grenada removes 48 hours quarantine for fully vaccinated travelers.
- All fully vaccinated travelers entering Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique, with a WHO-approved vaccination and a negative PCR test, taken no more than 72-hours before travel, will no longer be required to quarantine for 48-hours upon arrival in the country.
- Along with the 48-hour quarantine removal, Grenada has made several other updates to its Pure Safe Travel protocols:
- Persons travelling to Grenada will no longer be required to fill out the Pure Safe Travel Authorization Certificate
- Travellers will now be required to fill out a Health Declaration Form, which can be accessed at covid19.gov.gd. Click here.
- A physical copy of the certificate must be presented upon arrival in Grenada
- Vaccinated visitors will no longer be tested on arrival unless deemed necessary by Health Officials during health screening. As a result. the fee for on arrival testing has been waived
- Fully vaccinated travelers are required to present their original vaccination card as proof of vaccination upon arrival in Grenada
- Vaccination Card or Certificate must be in English
- All fully vaccinated travelers will undergo health screening on arrival (symptoms review and temperature checks)
- Fully vaccinated travelers can now use their personal transportation or can be picked up by a fully vaccinated individual
- Please note that the above protocols are only for fully vaccinated travelers.
As always – if you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming trip to Grenada with Book Here, Give Here, please reach out to your Travel Gurus.