Howdy! According to our National Day Calendar today is #NationalArizonaDay! And since many of you are choosing to vacation domestically this year there’s no better time to highlight our 48th state as a fabulous option for travel winter, spring, summer or fall!
Here’s some fun facts about Arizona that you may not have been aware of:
1. It’s the sixth largest state in the US.
2. It’s home to 22 national parks and monuments.
3. It’s chefs and restaurants have received more than 50 James Beard nominations since 2010.
4. It boasts two of the top-rated waterfalls in the US – Grand Falls and Havasu Falls.
5. It’s home to more than 100 wineries and 75+ licensed craft breweries.
Need more convincing? Check out our Chief Travel Guru’s chat with Nicole Krekeler, the Tourism Sales Manager for Experience Scottsdale here and Susan Boehnstedt from the Visit Sedona Tourism Board here for great overviews of sunsational Scottsdale and Sedona – then give your Travel Gurus a call and let’s get you booked to amazing Arizona!