Howdy! According to our National Day Calendar today is #NationalHawaiiDay! And since many of you are choosing to vacation domestically this year there’s no better time to highlight our 50th state as a fabulous option for travel winter, spring, summer or fall!
Here’s some fun facts about Hawaii that you may not have been aware of:
1. It was the first state to ban plastic bags.
2. It’s the widest state in the US – from east to west.
3. It’s the only state that grows coffee commercially.
4. It’s the only US state made up completely of islands.
5. It’s the only US state whose landmass continues to grow due to volcanic eruptions.
And remember BHGH now has our very own Hawaii expert on board to help you decided which islands fit best with what you are looking for in your vacation and to help you curate an amazing trip – and that’s our newest Travel Guru – Paul! Give him a call – he’s more than ready to talk about his love for these breathtaking islands and to get your bucket list trip booked!