If you’re looking for the best pubs and bars in Ireland, look no further than our top ten list.
We’ve managed to pick the most famous and popular bars in the country, so if you haven’t visited them already, make sure to put them on your list.
The top ten pubs and bars in Ireland are:
1. The Temple Bar – located in the heart of Dublin, this is one of the most popular bars in Ireland and is known for its lively atmosphere and great selection of drinks.
2. O’Connell’s Bar – also located in Dublin, this bar is a bit more traditional and is known for its cosy atmosphere and great Guinness.
3. Mulligan’s Bar – another Dublin bar, Mulligan’s is known for its friendly staff and great music.
4. The Stag’s Head – located in the city centre of Dublin, this bar is a bit more upscale and is known for its great cocktails and wide selection of wine.
5. The Brazen Head – Dublin’s oldest pub, the Brazen Head is known for its history and for being a great place to enjoy a pint of Guinness.
6. The Quays Bar – located in Galway, this bar is known for its great views of the harbour and its wide selection of Irish whiskeys.
7. The Porterhouse – with locations in Dublin and London, the Porterhouse is known for its great beer and for being a great place to watch live sports.
8. Keane’s Bar – located in Dingle, this bar is known for its great view of the harbour and its friendly atmosphere.
9. McGann’s Bar – located in Galway, this bar is known for its traditional Irish music and its great Guinness.
10. The Bridge Bar – located in Athlone, this bar is known for its great view of the river and its wide selection of drinks.
So there you have it, our top ten list of the best pubs and bars in Ireland. If you’re looking for a great place to drink, whether it’s in Dublin or elsewhere, Book Here, Give Here has your back!
Start your next adventure today by filling out our trip questionnaire so we can plan your trip exactly how you dreamed it!