Howdy! Today we have updated procedures regarding the wearing of masks at all Disney Theme Parks – including the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland.
According to the official Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland websites these are the up-to-date protocols as of this writing:
Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) while indoors and in Disney buses, monorail and Disney Skyliner, regardless of vaccination status. This includes upon entering and throughout all attractions. Face coverings remain optional for all Guests in outdoor common areas.
• All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
• Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
• Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
• Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
• Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
• At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters, open-chin, triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to your Travel Gurus!
Have a wonderful weekend!