Explore Cuba Legally With Norwegian Cruise Lines
4-Day Cuba (Overnight) & Bahamas from Miami
Norwegian Sky is the largest U.S. cruise ship offering cruises to Cuba.
The only cruise line offering 4-day cruises that also overnight in Havana, with an All-Inclusive experience including unlimited drinks.
CRUISE PORTS EMBARK Miami (Florida); Havana (Cuba); Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas - Private Island); DISEMBARK Miami (Florida)
- The door to Cuba’s soul, Havana captivates with its larger-than-life culture, sultry rhythms and weathered beauty.
- Take a relaxing stroll along the evocative Malecón, the quintessentially Cuban thoroughfare and get lost among the Baroque facades and colonial cobblestone streets of Old Havana.
- Enjoy traditional Cuban fare such as moros y cristianos (black beans and rice) and ropa vieja (shredded beef).
- Visit the grandiose Capitolio Nacional and explore the world-class art collection at Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, which showcases everything from colonial-era paintings to countless masterpieces from Cuba’s famed Vanguard period.
- Enjoy a friendly game of dominoes with the locals.
- Sip a daiquiri at Hemingway’s favorite haunt, El Floridita, happen upon a live jazz group and simply savor the eclectic moment in this unique corner of the Americas.
Norwegian offers OFAC-compliant cruises and shore excursions. So you can do this LEGALLY!!
Fine print: Tours must be booked no later than 3 days prior to sailing. Tour availability is not guaranteed on board. Benefits to pre-booking Havana excursions through Norwegian:
• All tours are OFAC compliant
• Priority disembarkation in Havana
• Space confirmed prior to sailing