Airfare to Boston not included.
Some of the things you can do in Cuba
- The door to Cuba’s soul, Havana captivates with its larger-than-life culture, sultry rhythms and weathered beauty.
- Take a relaxing stroll along the evocative Malecón, the quintessentially Cuban thoroughfare and get lost among the Baroque facades and colonial cobblestone streets of Old Havana.
- Enjoy traditional Cuban fare such as moros y cristianos (black beans and rice) and ropa vieja (shredded beef).
- Visit the grandiose Capitolio Nacional and explore the world-class art collection at Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, which showcases everything from colonial-era paintings to countless masterpieces from Cuba’s famed Vanguard period.
- Enjoy a friendly game of dominoes with the locals.
- Sip a daiquiri at Hemingway’s favorite haunt, El Floridita, happen upon a live jazz group and simply savor the eclectic moment in this unique corner of the Americas.
Common Questions Asked & Answered
- Is it safe to travel?
- Yes! Cuba is one of the few countries in the world that has almost zero violent crime. Even with the changes to our Embassy, it remains open providing emergency services to US citizens.
- Do the changes made by the administration prevent us from traveling?
- No! While there were some changes to how and where you can visit and spend money, US travelers are still permitted to visit.
- Are airlines flying from the States?
- Yes. While some airlines have ceased service, airlines are still flying from cities in Florida, New York City/Newark, Atlanta and Los Angeles.
- Do I need a special visa or permit?
- Yes. Travelers need to have a Cuban visa and it's easy to secure and our suppliers will gladly help once your booking is in order.
- Is all travel with a group or are there still private tours?
- Both! From 2 people to 20 - or more, we do it all and will make sure you're traveling under the appropriate license. We work with various licensed tour operators so you are in compliance.
- What kind of budget is should one plan for?
- Depending on what you are looking to do, you should figure on at min $3500 per person for 4-5 days excluding flights.